Monday, May 9, 2011

The little things



 Can't believe it is Monday . The weekend went by way to fast. Hope everyone had a great Mothers Day. My whole weekend was great. I received lots of nice gifts from my boys. The things i cherish the most are not the things they buy from the mall . The card  Christian made me is one  of the things that i cherish . I know this probably will be the last year of getting a homemade card  from him .I love how he signed his last name  .





Christian  always wants to try something new .He has been driving me crazy to get him tennis rackets . We went and bought some this weekend. He did great for his first time. We told him to try it out for a few more weeks if he still likes it he can take lessons. The smile on his face is priceless. Yes, The little things  mean the most.
 Watch out Wimbledon
Christians first time playing tennis



No comments:

Post a Comment