Friday, May 13, 2011

Oreo Cookies in a Cloud

With the weather getting warmer,It is 88 degrees here today. I like to make quick easy desserts that i don't have to use the oven and heat up the house.This is one of my boys favorites .


1 (4 ounce) container Cool whip topping, thawed  I use fat free
1 (4 ounce) box instant Oreo cookie pudding mix
2 cups cold milk I use 1%
oreo cookies I use reduced fat

Prep Time: 10 mins

Total Time: 25 mins
Divide thawed whipped topping among 4  glasses, using about 1/3 cup in each.
With the back of a spoon, make a depression in the center and spread topping up the sides of the glasses.

Cool Whip in glass

Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on package for pudding.
Spoon pudding mixture into glasses.
Chill. Garnish as desired. I crush Oreo cookies in a ziploc bag and sprinkle on top.
I top with a Oreo cookie. Yum!!!

Oreo cookies in a cloud

I'm linking this recipe Full Plate Thursday@

Thrilling Thursday@  
foodie friday@


  1. The presentation on this is so cute. I bet it tastes delicious.

  2. Yum...can't wait to check out more of your recipes! Thanks for stopping by CWK...blessings, K

  3. Yum, love me some oreo's! I have an oreo ice cream recipe that I need to post since the weather is getting warmer. It is absolutely divine! And I don't like home made ice cream.

  4. Thanks for following me at Greetings From the Asylum! I am your newest follower too! My husband loves Oreos so I'll be making your yummy recipe soon. Send me a picture of your To-PEEP-aries and I'll post it on my blog! Thanks for visiting!

  5. Hi Linda,
    Thank you so much for stopping by to have tea with me. I have followed you right back to your great blog. I look forward to getting to know you.
    Hope to see you soon!

  6. Yum! Who doesn't love an oreo! Hoep you can share over at Momtrends:

  7. This looks wonderful!! Oreos are always good for something...anything! Thanks for linking up to Foodie Friday. I hope to see you again next week!!

  8. Hi Linda,
    What a great dessert,a really delicious combination. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope to see you next week!
    Give Jax a hug for me!

  9. somehow I don't think that's a weight watchers endorsed snack, but it looks sooo yummy! Now I want one!
    Kim from